Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Sharing

"In our lives and in the church, we are never without revelation from God. At all times you and I have his message to us in all its power, authority, clarity, and might. We don't have to work to come up with a word from God; we siimply have to trust the Word he has already given us. When we do, the Word of God will accomplish the work of God among the people of God."
from p.40 Radical Together by David Platt


Just thought I would share a smidge of what I'm reading today. I'm feverish and not feeling well, but still reading some great books.

Hope all is well in blogland.

Psalm 119:105 (I think - reference in the other room) "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope you feel better! At least you selected some quality reading.

Angie said...

I hope you feel better soon!