Monday, March 14, 2011

365 Days of Blessings, Day 288

Giving Thanks and Praise for:

1. Limericks.

2. Writing limericks with my writing class.

3. Writing about spy gadgets with my writing class.

4. Pictures and ideas for spy gadgets.

5. Characters who fumble with spy gadgets.

6. My Shakespeare class resonated with Hamlet and Horatio so well they thought it was "creepy" to see them played as 30-something characters.

7. Kenneth Branaugh as Hamlet.

8. Turkey veggie soup with quinoa.

9. Catching up with my blog reading while sick.

10. My hubby has gotten well, just in time to take care of the rest of us.

Scripture Blessings:
"So the word of God spread. The number of disciples in Jerusalem increased rapidly, and a large number of priests became obedient to the faith." Acts 6:7

3 comments:

Angie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you are feeling better. I love Kenneth Branaugh as Hamlet too.

Golden Eagle said...

Spy gadgets--oh, definitely! :)

I hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Writing about spy gadgets sounds so fun! I hope you feel better soon!