Wednesday, August 18, 2010

365 Days of Blessings - Day 81

Shared Blessings:
1. My youngest daughter says, "having five hotels in Monopoly!"
2. My oldest daughter says, "our new awesome company dance!"

365 Days of Blessings, Day 81
1. Answered Prayers!

2. Strength, energy, and positivity for the day, even without a full night's sleep.

3. Monopoly games that last longer than one day.

4. Being relaxed enough in my "housework" that I am ok with having a Monopoly game on the living room floor for two days running, and possibly going into a third - although I think I will be bankrupting out of the game later today.

5. Tiny pieces of joy that knit together to hold me close like a loving hug from our heavenly father.

6. The prayers, thoughts, hugs, and kindnesses of my friends and family.

7. I've been hearing from many people lately who feel that my dad is "pretty wonderful", and even "really inspiring". I happen to agree.

8. Hearing that my mom is an inspiration to all those who walk in our neighborhood, and even some who don't walk, but drive by us every day.

9. Family humor.

10. Driving home from Tap Company rehearsal, and Tap class singing "Bicycle!" with great enthusiasm and excitement for some new tap choreography.

Scripture for the Day:
"Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the glory of God."

1 comment:

Tyrean Martinson said...

And then reading the lyrics for Queen's Bicycle and really listening to them, I think "hmm, now what?" Does anyone have any thoughts?

I'm just a little concerned about three lines. Three lines of lyrics. What to do?